Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Obsessed

 I'm obsessed with stitching on A. I love the bright colors but have had trouble reading the chart. Some of the color key is too dark and some of the symbols too much alike. 



It is full coverage and there is something very satisfying about seeing it develop. 



 Originally I couldn't find 8 of the colors I needed but I've looked through my stash and now have them all.  I ordered them when I couldn't find them but that order hasn't come yet. Do you have colors that you just don't like? I dislike 732 and his friends 733 and 734.  They remind me of baby poop or throw up. I realize that there is nothing wrong with these colors and it is my own issues that influence how I feel. I've got a thing against dog poop too.

I also got a French designed alphabet from the French Needle.

Another A to do.

I ate breakfast like a real person instead of having an energy drink. It's been a year and a quarter since I got sick and some things are getting back to normal. I even walked a mile and a half yesterday.  Maybe one of these days I'll run a marathon. Nah, just kidding.

A







2 comments:

  1. A is going to be so pretty.
    That French alphabet is beautiful.
    Glad you could have a real breakfast.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear that normalcy is returning for you, A. You sure have worked for it, eh? Now git on those projects like the mad woman that you are LOL!

    ReplyDelete