Thursday, February 4, 2021

Happy Mail

 Sometimes I'm embarrassed to show you what I have bought. Stitch stuff is my biggest vice. But it is so fun to have new things to stitch.  I troll ( I think that is the right term) the French Needle site for any new things they list on their website. I usually order the new stuff before they send out an email about it.  That way I order new stuff before it is out of stock. Somewhere (maybe the Blue Bird Embroidery site) I saw this cute watering can pin cushion. I really enjoyed stitching the snowflake kit from this company.  It was a very nice kit. 


This is so cute.  I love to start small kits with the hope that I can just whip those suckers out. 

I also got this kit from the French Needle.



The design is printed on a twill fabric.  It doesn't include any thread. You embroider on the design.  It would be nice to have a picture of the all embroidered . There was a card showing an embroidered project but it wasn't a photo of this project.  It was of the boat in the bottom row above.
So I will have to be creative and think up what I want to do. 
By the way, I am finishing off the snowflake so I will show you soon.
A


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty projects.
    That watering can is awesome!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete