Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Part Four

 I have too many fun projects going! How do I choose what to work on?  I want to just stitch stitch stitch on the A. But then I want to make some progress on the Blackbird Needlecase and get the strawberry vine done and start the hillock under the dog.


  I want to start the fifth section of the pear. I finished the fourth section off with the gold x inside each motif.  Here is what it looks like sewn to it's friends, sections 1,2 and 3.


I took out the fifth section that I had started, it was too blue. I decided to use the called for color of floss instead. It will be thinner than the pearl cotton that I used in the first four sections. Maybe I should use two strands?

It is a sunny day but very cold. DH took me out to my favorite pizza place last night. I loved it and I have leftovers for the next three days!
A



2 comments:

  1. That per is going to be so gorgeous!
    Glad you got to go out.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun, dear Amy, reading about your projects AND the pizza! I know the place to which you are referring -- YAY! - BFF

    ReplyDelete