Wednesday, February 10, 2021

How to go Down a Rabbit Hole

 Okay so I finished the band that goes around Emie's Etui by Betsy Morgan.

So what to work on next?  I decided I would try to find a chart that I bought some years ago. So I went looking. It is Sandy Orton's Le Gardin sampler.  I want to do the rose row for an area on my caskets. It is from a magazine.  I thought it was from an old Needleworker magazine. So I looked at all my issues of Needleworker. Nope, no Le Gardin. So then I googled it.  The sampler is available from Kooler Design Studio but I know I have it somewhere. I found out that the sampler came from a Just Cross Stitch magazine January 1998. So I went looking for that. No luck. Then I saw an Inspirations magazine that wasn't with my other Inspirations.  I sat down to look through it and found a Margaret Light design that I always meant to do.  I have the ticking material it is stitched on. 

I found the ticking and decided to trace the design on it. I have a handy-dandy light pad.



So I transferred the design.

Then I had another design I wanted to transfer since I had the light pad out and plugged in.


So now I have two more things I can start. No wonder I can't get anything done!

A

1 comment: