Monday, February 1, 2021

Dear Maria

 Maria is an internet friend of mine who happens to live in Canada.  She often asks me questions that I usually forget to answer. Sorry.  Anyway she ask me if I have a thing going with the mailman since I get many packages. Actually, I have a very nice mailman although I can never remember if his name is Ron or Rod or Rob. I had a packaged listed as delivered but that I didn't get. He helped me find what the problem was. (A substitute mailman delivered it to my neighbor's house who took a few weeks to bring it over to me.)




This week Maria asked me about a huge knot of floss that I showed quite some time ago on my blog.  Did I still have it?  The answer is no, I threw it away. A friend and I were looking through my floss for a particular color of DMC.  It was very funny because we found so many DMC 632. (why 632??) That motivated me to clean up that bin of shame. That was a couple of years ago. I have since gotten slovenly again. The bin of floss has multiplied and become bins and baskets and bags and piles. I have so much floss that it is easier to buy more than go through what I have. I did sort out the Gentle Arts and Weeks dye works, alphabetize them and put them on large rings. This is a cautionary tale for those of us who do not put away their toys when they are done with them.


A

1 comment:

  1. Glad you got your package.
    We have since moved, but at our old house that always happened.
    We were 3009 & 2 houses down was 3039, they always got our mail, but we never got theirs. Weird.
    There was probably a lot of goodies in that basket!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete