Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Full Coverage

 Someone asked where the rose pattern came from.  It is a Sandy Orton design that was in Just Cross Stitch January 1998.  That's a little hard to find and I think it was broken into two issues. But the design is available from Kooler Design Studio as a pdf.

Today is a cupcake day. It has been forever since I made cupcakes. We gave my granddaughter a cookbook for Christmas. She wanted to make the Root Beer Cupcakes recipe. She tried it but said the cocoa powder overpowered the root beer flavor. So I went looking for a better recipe. I  found two and decided to try the easiest one which uses a cake mix. So I made them this morning. 

Ta-dah!



I like how they taste.

I have been working on my latest "A". It is full coverage. I really enjoy working om it but it takes forever to see progress. 


I'm still working on the first page of the chart. It is fun to see it develop.

Minus 8 this morning. Yikes, it's cold. I'll stay cozy in my sewing room.

A

2 comments:

  1. Oh, those cupcakes look delicious!
    That's a very colorful A.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for answering my question! Your A is looking great but the cupcakes look divine!

    ReplyDelete