I worked really hard trying to get the yellow queen in Mistress L. When I was putting in the last few stitches, something wasn't looking right.
The collar was off. So I took one side out and stitched it carefully in again. Nope, it still looked off. So after examining it closely, I realized that her stupid head was one thread too far to the left. *!%@^#. I was just defeated. Her hair turned out so well and now I have to take it out. I put it down and read a book instead (The Bat by Jo Nesbo). I couldn't deal with it late at night.
So now I'm ready to take it out and redo it. I just can't leave it, the queens have to be right. There is still a lot of stuff I have to put in yet before this section is done. I took out the stupid green things hanging down from the arch. I'm going to put a bird in somewhere.