Thursday, August 18, 2016

Fursday

It felt cool when I went walking, it was 63 degrees.  At least it wasn't raining or anything.
I don't have much to show today.
I finished up the green queen and just started the yellow queen.  Stitching these queens seems to be going much faster than the first time.


I am feeling the itch to finish a small project.  I have two candidates:
This is a project I started when I went to Indy.  It is about half done.  I could finish this today.


Then there is a sweet small ort container kit that I got when I went to a quilt store in Indy.
The directions are minimal but I think I can figure it out.

I got my Paper Pumpkin kit yesterday.

I have had fun with these kits.  Maybe I'll make DH a card as he has a birthday at the end of the month.  I'm not really a scrapbooker but these are fun and easy.  I actually meant to give these to my sister for her birthday but I ended up keeping them.  I'll have to order more!
A

1 comment:

  1. The Queens ARE going fast.
    Cute scissor holder, and can't wait ti see Paper Pumpkin.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete