It seemed like I did everything twice yesterday. I goofed it up the first time and then had to redo it. ARGH. That happened with the Shepherd's Bush Tray. I laced the stitching on some comic board but when I was all done, it was a quarter inch off, too small. So I had to cut it off and try again.
The second time things worked out better. I admit that I installed the stitching into the tray with double stick tape. Ta-dah!
I didn't start something new yesterday as I have so many WIPs. All I had to do was pick something off the sewing room floor. I got to thinking of what I would like to work on and two WIPs came to mind. The gold bird and the Flemish Ornament. I'll show you tomorrow what I picked up off the floor.