I got to the bees on Diligence! There are three bees and they are all done in slightly different ways. It is great to learn how to make a stumpwork bee.
The first one I worked on is on the ort container. It called for stretch floss. I haven't worked with that before. It seems to be like a colored rubber band.
The second one I started on the thread winder.
He still needs some wings. I like the chenille on this one.
The third one will be on the tape measure.
These are all very cool.
I didn't finish the "a" in Evan's name pillow. I ran out of thread. This morning I'll run over to a yarn shop that has some threads to see if I can find it. Otherwise, BFF#2 and I are planning to go to House of Stitches tomorrow. Fun!