I went looking for a certain thread that I might use on the gold bird. I didn't find the thread - yet. But I ran across some other stuff. I found a mostly done side of a Jackie kit, Attic of Dreams 1.
It looked like I could finish it easily. So I put in a couple more rows. I must have put it down when it came to the lettering. My lettering doesn't look that great since the state name turns the corner. But I don't think it stands out. Maybe it is okay.
I also saw this chart:
I want to make this. So I dug out a piece of Belfast, found some dark gray Hand Dyed Fibers thread and started it. It is almost done! I just have some more of the gold chain stitch to do and then I can put it together.
Luckily, I got my walk in before it started to rain. I'm going to Indy next week with my BFFs for some classes. It will be fun!