Friday, July 29, 2016

Serendipity

I went looking for a certain thread that I might use on the gold bird.  I didn't find the thread - yet.  But I ran across some other stuff.  I found a mostly done side of a Jackie kit, Attic of Dreams 1.

 It looked like I could finish it easily.  So I put in a couple more rows.  I must have put it down when it came to the lettering.  My lettering doesn't look that great since the state name turns the corner.  But I don't think it stands out.  Maybe it is okay.

I also saw this chart:

I want to make this.  So I dug out a piece of Belfast, found some dark gray Hand Dyed Fibers thread and started it.  It is almost done!  I just have some more of the gold chain stitch to do and then I can put it together.

Luckily, I got my walk in before it started to rain.  I'm going to Indy next week with my BFFs for some classes.  It will be fun!
A

1 comment:

  1. Nice Sampler, and the pincushion will be another great project.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete