Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Drawn Thread Day 8

Today's Drawn Thread finish is Carnelian Biscornu.  Actually there are two biscornus, a big one and a little one.  I like the color of the linen.  



I got a nifty thing in the mail yesterday.  I saw a great pin cushion on Angi's blog.  She told me it was an Atalie free chart.  I went looking and found that is was her February free chart.  I guess she has a new free chart each month.  You can buy the linen and threads for the free chart.  So I did.  She sent it right away.  I ordered it last week and I got it yesterday afternoon.  Having no self control, I dropped everything and started it.  I added a few stitches here and there.  I finished it this morning.


I want to finish-finish it today.  I have to find just the right fabric for the back.
Also in with my order were two free March charts.  I love it!

Then I got another chart, Eugenie.

The package had some lovely French postage stamps on it.  Cool.

It is a marshmallow world outside - again.  We got around 6 inches of snow last night.  The schools are all closed today - again.  I think the schools are adding at least 4 days to the end of the school year to make up for all the snow days we've had this year.  I didn't venture out to exercise class.  I'm stuck at home stitching. I love it!
A

2 comments:

  1. Wow I'm glad I inspired you !
    Happy stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your biscornu's are beautiful. Okay now I want to stitch Atalie Feb chart too. I can not find where to order the threads,linen and chart. Can you please give me the website? I love all your stitching and now am following your blog:)
    love Annette

    ReplyDelete