Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Drawn Thread Day 2

Today I'm featuring "Sanctuary".  It is displayed on my dining room table.  Mainly because I don't know where else to put it.




It was a challenging stitch also.  I like how it is finished with hemstitching.

I especially like to display things that were a lot of work.  I got the silk threads for this one from Elegant Stitch because silk threads were not available around here at that time.

Here is yesterday's progress on "Windswept":

When I take a break from my bookmark I'm going to work on some other things today.

To get to my front door you have to go through this tunnel:

We went out to eat last night and now I need to be good today since I was bad last night.  I love a warm brownie with ice cream.
A


4 comments:

  1. Love this piece!! It is still on my bucket list but I will get it done someday!! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's VERY prety Amy, and what a great job you did on the Hemstitching.
    A real tresure.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sanctuary is a beauty and your hemstitching, perfection. You do
    lovely work.

    ReplyDelete