Sunday, March 16, 2014

Drawn Thread Day 12

I'm wearing jewelry today.  Nothing fancy just earrings and a ring.  But I'm wearing them because when I went to photograph today's Drawn Thread finish, it looked like this:

I confess, I'm a bit of a slob.  This stuff should be inside a jewelry box.  I dumped the jewelry on my bed and then I had to dust off the top.  I'm terrible at dusting.  How can someone be terrible at dusting?  It's an easy task.  I'm bad at it because I only do it when I trip over dust.
Here is Drawn Thread's Treasure Box:


I like the box and it was a fun stitch.

I worked a bit on the Ladies Prim Society kit (after I fixed my mistakes).  It will be done in no time.
I'm working on attaching the second secret pocket with nun's stitch on Along the River James.  It is slow but going fine.

I filled up some more holes on my bookmark.  If I concentrated on this all day, I bet I could get it finished.
Have a happy Sunday!
A

No comments:

Post a Comment