Sunday, March 9, 2014

Drawn Thread Day 6

One of the reasons I went to Celebrations the first time was to take classes with Cynthia Zittel of Drawn Thread.  I took all three of her classes.  You've seen two classes: the case that matches the casket and Waltz of the Flowers.  The third class was Front Yard Flowers.  It is just a small needlebook.  It was a challenge at the time I stitched it as it had specialty stitches and some over-one parts to it.  I like the color of the wool pages on the inside.



I'm very excited to see what Cynthia has in store for us at Spring Fling.

Not a lot of stitching got done yesterday.  I rented the movie "Nebraska" on itunes.  It was interesting and being a midwest girl, I've heard a lot of the lines in the movie.  I didn't like the wife character though.

I have eleven exes left to do on the border of Along the River James.  I'm going to put in another two threads worth today.  It will be done soon!

I worked my way down to the bottom of my bookmark.  Every once in a while I like to do this style of cross stitch.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment