I lined the bargello pockets of Along the River James.
Now I have to look at the directions to see how she attaches them. I imagine it is with nun's stitches but I need to figure out how many threads are in the sides of the pockets. I've altered how it was stitched so I have to adapt it. We'll see how it works out.
I went to my LNS this morning to get some more thread so I can finish the Ladies Prim Society pocket. I made twisted cording for the edge using all the Weeks Gunmetal thread that I had left and then I realized that I didn't have any matching thread to sew it on with.
The pattern calls for a type of buttonhole stitch on the edge but my buttonhole stitch is never as even as I'd like so I went with the cording. I put a scalloped edge on the wool pocket.
I think I sew it on by putting a stitch between each of the scallops. Almost done-done.
It's the first day of spring (in one hour). I'm on the look out for my spring Casket Keepsakes kit in the mail.