I discovered that the eyelet row on Needleworker's Pocketbook was not the 56 eyelet row, it was the satin stitch/eyelet row. Way easier! So I was able to finish that row and move onto the next part which is the cartouches. I'm nearly to the end of this part. So the main section is nearly done with only the top inside flap left to do. Making progress.
I finished the middle vase of flowers on the Just Nan Humbug. Cute! One and one half vases left. This will be done in no time, knock on wood. I am trying to decide whether to stitch the mice. There are eight on the design. But don't think they are necessary. Right now, I think I'll stitch one and then re-evaluate whether I want to stitch any more.
I meant to get more done on the Mermaid's tail fin. I need to have my Ipad handy so I can go step by step on this one as it is a little tricky. I'm kinda of worried about stitching around that silver thread.
It stormed during the night. There was lots of lightning and thunder.
I got my shoes yesterday and some charts I bought on ebay. There are so many things I want to stitch. I hope I live long enough.