I finished the first cartouche that is the flap of the inside pocket. It was fun to see it develop. I am kind of sick of eyelets though. My goal for today is to finished the middle cartouche that will be filled with a felt for needles. There is a deer on the far cartouche that looks toward the middle (or toward the other deer).
I worked a bit on Strawberry Thief.
I am having fits with the colors. Two of the belly's floss colors look exactly the same. Rats. I'm not taking it out. No way. I tried some colors on the vine and I think they will do fine. I've decided that this is an exotic bird of strange colors. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.