Saturday, June 1, 2013

Drive By

This is just a quick post to show where I am on the Needleworker's Pocketbook.  I got the top three bands done on the inside pocket.  Now I can work on the "Norfolk" cartouches.  Fun.
Yeah for Saturday!
I got the instructions for the trinket box stitching in the Cabinet of Curiosities class.
I ordered a kit of the materials for the Home Sweet Home book.  Maybe it will actually get made if I have all the stuff.
Playskool Elmo should knock on Claire's door today.
I am up to 9878 steps so far today.  I'm sure to get to 10,000.
I resisted the bad stuff at the Farmer's Market.  (Cookie Dough balls, caramel corn, etc.)
The Attic newsletter is tempting me. . .
A

1 comment:

  1. The stitching looks great. I love the colors. I know what you mean about the attic newsletter. I want the larger Traveling Stitcher sampler. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete