Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Tuesday

I am gradually working my way down the background of the Mary Beale Album cover.  I hope to get in a couple more rows today.




I finished putting together the little shoe.

I still have to make the twisted cording.  I couldn't find the floss I was looking for yesterday so I haven't done that yet.  I have a tendency to misplace things and spend half my time trying to find them again.


I worked on the finishing of the other shoe project.  The needleroll is in need of some wool or felt for the needle page area.  I'm hoping to find the right color at Stitchville this weekend.  I also need to sew on a snap to close it.

It is not quite used to being rolled up yet.  I should go back and work on the shoe part now.

The caskets will be sent about six months after you order them.  So come October, I could have a casket.

I am still searching for a suitcase.  I went to Kohl's yesterday and only found sets or very expensive singles.  Bed Bath and Beyond has two suitcases that might be right up my alley.
Chili is in the crockpot.  It smells yummy.
A

1 comment:

  1. Amy, I love the shoe and the album cover is coming along nicely. I'm sure the roll up will surrender to it's rolled up state after awhile. Do you have TJMaxx where you live? I've had great luck finding a suitecase there. It's a thought.

    ReplyDelete