Saturday, April 27, 2013

Half

I have half the verse done on the Spring Fling project.  I don't really like this but I'm too close to finishing not to finish.  So I trudge on.  I have three windows left that I'd like to finish today as well as the rest of the verse.

I finished the back of Sweet Heart of Mine.

 I changed the vine a bit.  Instead of eyelets over two threads, I put in four smyrna stitches that give the impression of strawberries and some white smyrnas as the flowers.

I haven't put on the bird's bead eye yet.  I'll wait until I have done all the stitching and pressed it.  But that means I get to start the inside.  Yeah!  This project is going pretty fast.

Here is the Mary Beale that I finished the other day.

I'm a good girl, I went walking today.  I am going to try to actually get to 10,000 steps today.  Wish me luck.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment