Sunday, June 26, 2011

On the Go




We are leaving for the Twin Cities this afternoon. So there is a lot to get ready. I did my regular Monday bathroom cleaning because I wanted to come home to clean bathrooms. So I won't be posting for the next few days.

I finished one side of the wheelbarrow yesterday. That is my favorite part. On two of the edges are palestrina knots. I kind of wish the palestrina knots were charted as I am unsure of their placement. But if I am consistent (make the other side exactly the same), it will work out.
I decided to work a bit on the gauze. I wasn't sure I could do it but it is going fine. I tried some of the background just to see how it would look.
Then I tried sewing one of the ribbons to the side of Sweet Baby James needle holder. I think it will work. I would almost like to try this design on a different piece of fabric, a linen fabric. This one has too much polyester to fold flat.
I am trying to fill up my little yazzii bag with stuff to stitch on my trip. I will let you know about Stitchville USA when I get back. I may get to Mall of America too. Cool.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment