Follow Thread in Hand by Email

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My Hare is Lounging




I made some good progress yesterday. I got the outside of my hare for the top of the Lounging Hare box done. I finished the 5 back pieces. My goal today is to stitch the pyn keep front.

I measured and taped and applied the scrim to the front of my Blue Ribbon Sewing Box. It is now officially done. The scrim really makes this piece.

Here is what I worked on while flying last week. The design seems big and clunky compared to working over 1 on 32 count linen.

Last week I saw a couple of people stitching with two pairs of glasses on. It looks a little silly. But I tried it and I like it. I have a magnifier but I have to bend over to use it and it distorts the image especially around the edges. By using two glasses I can see as well as when I use the magnifier but I don't have the distortion. Maybe I just need stronger readers.

We have lovely weather here. This is how it should be all the time.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment