Saturday, June 25, 2011

Grasshopper





It is going to be a perfect summer day. I'm off to pilates in a little while. I don't think I'll go to the Farmer's Market today as we are going to be gone for a few days. Although it would be nice to have a cupcake.

I worked on the wheelbarrow parts yesterday. What fun! I got the needle cover, scissors cover, and two sides of the pin cushion done. What I really want to stitch is the sides with their vine and flowers design. I have started one of them. It is going pretty fast. The bird is supposed to have a brown beak. The yellow one doesn't show up very well so I may change it.

I sent in my registration for a class in October. There are two other classes in October that I am interested in but I'm still waiting for information.

I'm off to enjoy the day!
A

No comments:

Post a Comment