Saturday, April 30, 2022

Often

 As it often happens, I post about a project then I want to work on it some more. So my cherries were looking sad and I decided I wanted to finish the two cherries I started. And I did!



Now they look like cherries. This is. The fun of cross stitching, seeing the design take form. There are a lot of colors of red in these cherries. At first I was getting totally lost. So I used some highlighter tape. Then I colored some stitches on the chart with a colored pencil. I also put in a few guidelines with holographic thread.

I have a guild class tomorrow that I may start. We’ll see how the day goes. 
A


2 comments:

  1. The cherries are looking so real.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could not stitch that. Many color changes whether similar or not, plus details, have me looking at the chart more than the work. And still getting it wrong.

    ReplyDelete