Saturday, April 9, 2022

Lost

 I just hate it when I can’t find things. Yesterday I was in the mood for cross stitching, not embroidery. So I got the Stacy Nash needle roll project out but then I couldn’t find the threads. They were on a ring. Somewhere. I looked all over. I thought back on the last time I saw them. I took them them to stitch on when I went to an infusion on Monday. Did I leave them at the doctor’s office? I have no idea. So then I thought, I have tons and tons of threads a I’ll just see how many of the called for threads that I have. I found a few of them but the one I really needed I didn’t have. Rats. I was able to stitch a little bit. I finally broke down and ordered the threads I couldn’t find. Of course the thread I needed most was out of stock. House of Stitches was very nice and let me know they expected that thread this coming week. So I’m stuck here:

I then decided to find the threads so I could stitch something else. I’ll show you my new start on Monday.I walked inside today. It snowed a bit overnight. Ugh. And actually it is snowing right now. 
I am going to get some happy mail today. And I saw photos of Jenny Adin Christie’s Pekok glove all finished on Facebook. I really want to make it. I’m on the list to get a kit eventually.
Have a fun weekend!
A


2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you lost your threads.
    It's a beautiful piece.
    Still very cold here.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy: I have been where you are, I have looked and looked for threads then ordered and found the threads after my order came, maddening.
    This is a lovely design.
    We have finally entered into spring.
    I am looking forward to seeing your next project.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete