Saturday, April 16, 2022

Easter Saturday

 I got the order from Needle in a Haystack. It turned out to be three Gloriana threads that I ordered last December. 

They were threads that I needed for the Holbein Hexagon Etui. But wait, I already have that all stitched. I made substitutions so I could stitch it. So yeah, I don’t need them. 
I have to get going with the finishing. 
I got some very sweet Easter cards yesterday. 


The sun is shining today and I have walked outside. It is a little cold for an Easter Egg hunt at the park.
Happy Easter!
A


3 comments:

  1. Great stash add!
    That Dolly is too cute.
    Happy Easter.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Amy: Nice threads, it's a shame that it took so long for the threads to come.
    Super cute doll and cards.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete