Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Holbein Hexagon

 I got all the stitching done on the Holbein Hexagon Etui. All six sides and the top and bottom of the base. I ironed the linen.

Then I made a photocopy of the stitching to use as a pattern for the interfacing and lining. So the next step is to cut out the linen and photo copies. I’ll have to see if I have a good color of dupioni silk for the lining.
BFF used to take me to a place in Minneapolis that had lots of dupioni at great prices. I have some good stash. 

Rain, rain go away come again another day. It is going to rain for the next several days. Back to walking inside. The good part is that it is a warm 50 degrees outside. 

A

2 comments:

  1. This is on my to do list as well and I really can't wait to see your finish. You work amazingly quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fast!
    It's going to be beautiful, can't wait to see it done.
    I'm getting tired of rain & snow. :(
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete