Friday, April 8, 2022

And Now For Something Completely Different

 I saw a photo on the internet that gave me an idea. It was a quilt made with Liberty Fabrics. I used to belong to a club that sent an embroidery project and four squares of Liberty fabric every month. I didn’t keep up with the club and canceled after the first year. So I gathered up all the squares of fabric and sewed them into strips to see if I had enough to make a quilt. I think I have more squares somewhere in this mess of a sewing room but for now this is what I have:

I think I can make a small quilt with them. Cool.
I need to iron the strips so I can sew the strips together. The squares were just randomly put together and I like how it looks. 
I walked outside today.
A


2 comments:

  1. That will be a pretty quilt.
    Still very cold here, & flurries all day yesterday :(
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! And who doesn't love Liberty of London prints???

    ReplyDelete