Monday, April 4, 2022

Slow

 Slow is the word of the day. I am trying to stitch Amy Mitten’s project Blossom Etui. It is over on 40 count. I knew it would be hard. I put on my extra strong glasses. This is the first slip:


I’m having to use a magnifying glass to see where to stitch. The design looks good but it is very slow going. I so wish it was over two. For now I will keep plugging away. I love the design, it is just hard to see. 

I haven’t walked yet today. It was raining pretty hard when I got up. Maybe later.

A

3 comments:

  1. Bravo for sticking with the over one. I've not seen any other blog that offers the intricate and interesting projects you feature. You are fearless and a true needle artist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just take your time.
    It will be beautiful.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete