Saturday, April 2, 2022

Sweet Kit

 Our guild’s May meeting is a little kit that goes designed by the same person who designed the little basket of strawberries kit that I just finished. It came in the mail yesterday. 

Stuff in the kit:

I look forward to starting this but I’m trying to make some progress on other kits right now.
I watched two episodes of Bridgerton last night. Why do I have trouble figuring out who is who? The men all look alike. Dark hair. I can’t tell them apart. Sometimes I feel like I should go back and watch season 1 all over again just to get to know who’s who. Are Penelope and Eloise related? Friends? Neighbors? The book would explain who everybody is. 
I went walking outside today. I was lazy yesterday and didn’t go at all. 
A


3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if my first reply posted. I know what you mean about the men on Bridgerton. If they are brunette and all have the exact same haircut and are of the same height, it's hard to tell them apart. I had to rewatch season 1 to remember who is who. Eloise and Penelope are best friends. Eloise is of the Bridgerton family and her sister, Daphne, was the main character who got married in season one. Penelope is of the Featherinton family. Her mother was always scheming to get 2 of her 3 daughters properly married. The family hosted a distant relative in the first season who was hiding her pregnancy. The father was killed at the end of season one. Hope that helps. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Amy: I just cannot get into Bridgerton.
    Nice kit, which guild do you belong too? just curious.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete