Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Box

 Yesterday I had an infusion so I was afraid of messing things up stitching-wise. So I just attempted to lace up the sides of the Holbein Hexagon Etui. They aren’t as nice and neat as I would like but I guess they will do.




I went looking for the bottom of the box. It is just pushed down inside the box.  But I can’t find it - yet. It drives me crazy when I can’t find stuff. I could start working on the pin cushion lid. There is no cross stitch on it, just hand stitching. 

Where on earth is the box bottom???

I went walking outside today. It was nice. It is supposed to rain this afternoon and evening. 

A

4 comments:

  1. I think you did a great job, it's gorgeous!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy: It looks good to me; I think you do great finishing on your projects.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete