Monday, April 25, 2022

Oops

 I meant to post on Saturday. I had a Zoom class that I thought was from 10:00 to 11:00. It wasn’t! It was 10:00 until three. We did take a break for lunch but I wasn’t sure what would happen if I left Zoom to write a post. Would I be able to get back on? After lunch was a trunk show. It was fun to see all her designs. The class was called A Schoolgirl’s Butterflies by Erica Michaels.


We weren’t supposed to look at the kit until class time. Ha! I wanted to change the colors a bit. I started stitching the strawberry design during class. Here’s what it looks like:

You can’t see it very well but the butterfly’s wings are sparkly. I like how it turned out. I have to iron, interface and finished it.
I went walking early today. 

A

2 comments:

  1. Amy i like your conversion better than the original what
    dqdid you use I missed the class but i have the kit

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your colors, it's so pretty.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete