Thursday, April 14, 2022

Surprise!

 I told you yesterday about getting an email about my Crewelwork retreat kits being sent. I was very surprised when I got the kits in the mail yesterday. I looked at the date they were mailed, it was a week ago.  The kits were very nicely packaged. 



The design is printed on the satin. I’m very happy about that. There are some preliminary directions about framing up the satin. The classes start the first week in May. I’ll show you the other kit tomorrow. 

It is sunny today but much colder than yesterday. I walked inside. It is very windy today. 
A


3 comments:

  1. Looks like a gorgeous kit!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. So this gorgeous bag is satin? I'm curious if it would be tricky to work on. But certainly worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy: This is a lovely kit; I am looking forward to seeing your progress when you start, I have worked on satin in the past I do like the look when finished.
    Keep one needle just for the satin work, the needle needs to be kept sharp so not to snag fabric.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete