Friday, April 22, 2022

Guess what I’m Doing

 

I picked up two frames from Hobby Lobby this week. I’m still waiting on three more that had to be reordered because they were the wrong size. It is really hard to lace on a piece of foam core when the linen doesn’t reach over the edges of the foam core.

This is the front:

Don’t worry, the messy bits won’t show.



I have my choice of two frames for this one. One is a metal frame in gold. The other I found in my sewing room closet. It is much prettier. I have to put the metal one together and see what I like best.

It is going to rain today so I decided to walk indoors. I saw that Amy Mitten had a new offering. Yes, I ordered it. I am almost done with one of the slips on her last kit. I’ll show you soon.

A

3 comments:

  1. That is so precious. I will look forward to your Amy Mitten projects and living vicariously through you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy: This is positively an adorable design, I have had fabric too small, I pull threads on all four sides then stitch fabric to add strength for lacing and framing.
    Thunderstorms today, my dogs will go and hide under the desk.

    Catherine

    ReplyDelete