Saturday, August 22, 2020

The Hat

 Earlier this year all my hair came out during chemo.  Bald is not a good look for me. I looked like Gollum in Lord of the Rings. I went looking for a wig. You never know how wigs are going to look unless you try them on. They are also hot. I looked for a scarf, I just looked dippy in a scarf. Then I looked for a baseball cap. I wanted one suitable for a girl with no hair.  I found an embroidered baseball cap that I liked in a shop on Etsy.  The maker was in the Ukraine. I ordered it and it came yesterday.

I love it! No machine embroidery, it is stitched by hand. Luckily my hair is growing back but very slowly.

This hat is great!

A

5 comments:

  1. glad you like the hat! don't let your hair get you down Amy you will get through this!
    dq

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an excellent hat! Very cheery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hat is darling! I bet you look great in it. I hope you have a full recovery!

    ReplyDelete