Monday, August 17, 2020

New Kit

 I ordered an ornament kit from Racheal Kinnison.  I thought it would come today but when DH and I went walking yesterday it was inside my screen door so it must have arrived Saturday. 

She always sends a little paper ornament on the string.

This is th kit that was inside. It is a little miniature book of the Nutcracker. The ccover is covered with real gold spangles- front and back.

This is what is in the kit. This will be very interesting to make.  It is worked on 50 ccount linen. I have to transfer the design next. Well, I need to iron the linen first. Very cool!

A

3 comments:

  1. You always find the most amazing projects. Can't wait to see this made up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was hoping someone would stitch this piece. I wanted to see what the kit looks like.

    ReplyDelete