Saturday, August 8, 2020

I Won!

 The guild I belong to is the Kindred Spirits Sampler Guild.  It is a two hour trip to atttend the monthly meeting. SomI rarely go to a meeting unless I get a ride. With the virus my guild has been having the monthly meeting on Zoom.  I downloaded the app and managed to tune in. Everybody who attends a meeting gets her name put in and they draw a winner for a $25 gift certificate to Stitches n Things which is a needlework store.  Last month I won the gift certificate! I never win anything!  I was tickled pink. I perused the Stitches n Things site looking for something to buy.  I ran across a chart that I wanted.


This will be fun to make.

A

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your win! What an awesome project you picked to spend your gift certificate on!

    ReplyDelete