Friday, August 14, 2020

The Beginning and the Half

 As promised this is the beginning of the middle queen

This is how Linda Vinson did her middle queen.  I picked out some colors to do her dress in the blue range.  They look too light here.


This is definately a darker color. I hope I can find it again so I can finish the outside skirt. I want to include some gold thread too 

I'm excited to show you that I actually made it to the half way point in the Sampler Roll. This is where I was yesterday and I worked hard to get to the halfway point and a little beyond.


Have a good Friday!

A

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE these projects. I have both of them and you are such an inspiration to see them in progress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Queen looks good as does the sampler roll.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete