Tuesday, August 4, 2020

New Start #4

New start number four is "The Sampler Roll".  I wanted to see if working on 40 count linen was going to be a pain. So I tried it out.  I started in the middle.  I found that I needed my stronger glasses but otherwise it went well. I had to change the lighter color of the house because the original color didn't show up at all. I went to a more yellow color (DMC 738 instead of Weeks Cattail), that works fine.

I'm a messy stitcher, aren't I?
I want to go back to one of my Jenny Adin-Christie kits since I finished the Peacock.  I want to work on the Blackwell Roundell.  But I can't find it.  I have two more places to dig, I mean look through.
A

2 comments:

  1. I had passed on this pattern but now seeing you start it, I'm thinking I may need it. It would make a fun way to roll up and store linen or samplers.

    ReplyDelete