Friday, August 28, 2020

A New Fun Kit

I first saw this kit on FaceBook from Salty Yarns in Ocean City. I resisted. I need another kit like a hole in the head. Then Staci posted her finished kit and it was so cute. I could resist no more. I ordered it.  I have a thing for fish designs. It came in a bigger box than I expected.  The box contained all kinds of stuff.



I love the fish waxer and the shell topped pins. What a cute fish ruler and scissors fob. All the threads needed are there. Love the teal colors.
This is the lid to the box.
Even the box was included along with an ort jar..
Don't you love those little fishies? This will be so much fun to stitch!
A

4 comments:

  1. This is an adorable project. Stasi is such a good enabler. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will have fun with this stitch Amy...and it can remind you of your visit to Salty Yarns! :)

    ReplyDelete