Tuesday, August 18, 2020

More Happy Mail

 I got a book in the mail yesterday that I had pre-ordered from Amazon.  It is "Simply Stitched woth Embroidery" by Yumiko Higuchi". I actually wanted to pre-order her book that comes out in October but it isn't offered yet. I saw this one and thought the tiny purses were adorable.



There are many designs in the book of purses of many sizes.
The book is in English and had directions for each project, many pictures, sources for the purse frames and even a tear out pattern pages for all the designs.












I like this red one.

The stitches used are easy ones and there are diagrams of them so even beginners can do this.

Cool.

A

2 comments:

  1. Looks Like a great book.
    Can't wait to see what you make from it.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete