Friday, August 21, 2020

Even More Happy Mail

 What a week I've had with lots of packages in the mail.  Yesterday my order from the French Needle came.  I got a sheet of iron on embroidery designs.  Each design has two sizes.



I also got a kit for three clovers.  I made strawberries by the same designer a while ago and they were very sweet.





This is what is in the kit.



There is overdyed velvet and silk ribbons and lots of beads. I haven't read the directions yet so don't know how hard it will be, What will I use them for?  I have no idea! Maybe a scissors fob? Hey, they are cute.

A


2 comments:

  1. These are so pretty.
    Can't wait to see them.
    Like I said before, I want to live at your house just to get the Mail! :)
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your valuable information to us. We also provide some grateful content related to your topic.
    wordpress
    ufa88kh.blogspot
    youtube
    កាស៊ីណូអនឡាញ

    ReplyDelete