Monday, August 24, 2020

A Finish

 I'm happy to say that I have a finish! The Sampler Roll is done! Along the way I didn't lIke an empty space between the birds and the oak leaves and acorns so I extended the vine a bit.

l

Don't you love that little flower at the end of the upper alphabet?

I just read the directions on the finishing and it sounds easy.  I have to measure and trim the linen and make a few seams. I've finish a dozen Shepherda Bush needleroll and the Sampler Roll is a bogger version of a needleroll.
A

5 comments:

  1. The extension of the vine you did looks much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty!
    Congrats on your finish.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on a lovely finish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous! Did you use the recommended fabric size?

    ReplyDelete