Thursday, August 27, 2020

Finishing

 I decided to do hem stitching on the ends od the Sampler Roll. I pulled some threads and ironed the folds for the hem. I hadn't done hemstitching on 40 count linen before so I thought about going under and over 5 threads and down three threads.  I am happy with how it looks. It looks much better after ironing.




I sewed the bottom seam with my sewing macine. Now I am ready to draw up one end and stuff it. I'm just usuing fiberfil and not lizerd litter. I haven't looked to see if I have enough ribbon in the right color. If I need to I can order some.

Almost done!!

A

4 comments:

  1. This looks fabulous! Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amy where did you get this pattern i cannot find it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color of linen you used for this. You did a beautiful job on it!

    ReplyDelete