Wednesday, March 30, 2011

The Drawer



I need a frame for "Leda". I usually call in my order because I'm an idiot and can't figured out how to do what I want on line. But I tried ordering online since it was too early to call. And I figured it out this time. But there is free shipping if I order more. So I went digging in the finished drawer to see if there was something in there that needed a frame. More like 20 things need a frame, and another 20 need to sewn into pillows and there are many things I haven't a clue what to do with. Maybe somebody wants some finished cross stitch? Why did I stitch them in the first place? Are they so old that they are hopelessly dated? I don't even like some of them. Some of them didn't turn out quite like I expected. I chose two more things to frame. One is a Shepherd's Bush kit that is just too much work not to do something with. Actually, I have several of them and I chose to frame the prettiest one. Then I had stitched my name with a Carriage House alphabet and I decided to frame that one too. I really like my name and enjoy stitching it. How vain is that?
A

No comments:

Post a Comment