Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Boxing Day



I didn't make a single cross stitch yesterday. I got the elastic so I could finish the Winter Box. I made good progress and just have to attach, somehow, the inside bottom of the box and it will be done. Done! I think between lacing, sewing and hot glue I can make it look nice.
The registration form is up! I can sign up for Celebrations. We (my BFF and I) are trying to co-ordinate our Celebration of Needlework plans so we can meet and take a field trip. I am very excited about going. Having been before, I know what to expect, the layout of the hotel, what the restaurant there offers, where the room is that looks like an entrance to the kitchen, etc.
The sun is out today. We have electricity. I've been to exercise class. Things are good.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment