Monday, March 28, 2011

Anticipation



The bathrooms are clean! Laundry is being done. Load 2 is in the washer. A pile of stuff is ready to go to Goodwill. Halona's snacks are all bagged up. I'm ready for the day. I hope to get a package today. It is so fun to know something is coming in the mail. I was surprised to see that new info was posted on the Celebrations site. The class that I most want to take (and signed up for) is the first class to close because it is full. I sure hope I am one of the people that got in. I sent in my registration on the first day and I am a member so I am probably fine. But I would like to get that confirmation in the mail. One poor teacher had all her classes cancelled due to not reaching minimum sign-ups. I have been in classes at Celebrations with like 3 people in the class, so maybe it depends on the teacher if they will accept less than the minimum.
I finished the little Glow humbug. It is sweet. I think it should be a scissors fob but I haven't put a cord on it. I worked on the Tea Time Basket for just an hour or so. It is one of the few cross stitch projects that really would be easier to do on a frame. I had to frog (several times) just a simple row of diagonal stitches. Sometimes I can't count to 4! I should check the thread count. Maybe it is 35 or higher and that's why I am messing up so much. I dislike the Pearsall's silk floss. It is way too slippery. It has a nice sheen once you get it in the right place. It is a challenge and I will not be deterred! Today, anyway.
A

No comments:

Post a Comment