Saturday, October 21, 2017

Dudley

How is poor headless Dudley doing?  Much better now that he is all stitched.

Just a tad more (a branch and leaf) and this section is done.  Next is over one crowns and hearts.

I started the scissors fob that matches the red pin cushion from yesterday. 

I went to see Mary Chapin Carpenter last night.  It was very cool to see her in person.  Her voice has not diminished with age.  She was great as was her whole band.  I could have listened to her for another hour more.  When I was walking this morning I listened to her music on my Ipod. 

Today was the last Saturday Farmer's Market for the year.  I bought all I could carry.  I also got a cinnamon roll, yum!
We've had some really lovely days this week and today is beautiful. 
A

3 comments:

  1. Glad Dudley has a head now. ;)
    The fob will be so cute.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dudley looks much better now, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really likes your blog! You have shared the whole concept really well and very beautifully soulful read!
    Thanks for sharing
    ตารางคะแนนลาลีกา

    ReplyDelete