I am working on the biscornu that is the last piece in the Fraktur Sewing Set II. I still have the part one set to go. I just put in some cherries and they are so cute. I love this design.
I'm almost done with this side.
I started the Amy Mitten Darning Sampler. It is more challenging than I originally thought. First of all, it is done on 36 count linen. Then a lot of it is just woven into the weave of the fabric. It is kind of like working over one.
I've made many mistakes and ruined more than one thread already. I tried to pick out the thread and ended up pulling it apart. I think I'll have to use a magnifier to make sure I'm using the correct holes in the linen. Luckily this sampler isn't big. It is somewhere around 8 by 8 inches.
DH is off to the grocery store. I'm making sloppy joes tonight. It is supposed to rain this afternoon and be around 40 degrees. Chilly for the trick-or-treaters. I can't wait to see pictures of Claire and Evan all dressed up for Halloween. I hear they are going to be Moana and a 101 Dalmations dog.